Read more about the article Surgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut
Photo shows magnets swallowed by a child in Ramenskoye, Moscow Oblast, Russia, undated. The magnets were removed from the child's intestines. (Russian Ministry of Health/Newsflash)

Surgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut

A one-and-a-half-year-old boy's life was saved by a team of surgeons who removed 15 magnets from his intestines that he accidentally swallowed, causing a septic shock. The tot, not named,…

Continue ReadingSurgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut
Read more about the article Vets Remove 11 Rubber Ducks From French Bulldog’s Stomach
Photo shows the dog that swallowed toy ducks by mistake in Shanghai, China, undated. Eleven toy ducks were taken out of his stomach. (Guysnd/AsiaWire)

Vets Remove 11 Rubber Ducks From French Bulldog’s Stomach

A pet owner was stunned when she took her dog to the vet worried it might have swallowed a rubber duck but learned it had ingested 11 of them instead.…

Continue ReadingVets Remove 11 Rubber Ducks From French Bulldog’s Stomach
Read more about the article House Swallowed By Giant Sinkhole
House collapses after a deep pit appeared on the edge of a fish pond in Wenxing Village, Chongqing in China, undated. A man discovered his fishes and water are all gone. (32363256180/AsiaWire)

House Swallowed By Giant Sinkhole

This is the baffling moment an entire house is swallowed by a deep sinkhole that suddenly appeared at the edge of a fish pond in south-western China. The disappearing act…

Continue ReadingHouse Swallowed By Giant Sinkhole
Read more about the article Young Boy Saved After He Swallowed Metal Key That Was Stuck In His Chest
Photo shows a key, undated. A child was reportedly operated on after swallowing a key in Taif, Saudi Arabia. (@taifhealth/Newsflash)

Young Boy Saved After He Swallowed Metal Key That Was Stuck In His Chest

Medics in Saudi Arabia have saved the life of a young boy after he swallowed a metal key that became stuck in his chest. The young boy, whose identity and…

Continue ReadingYoung Boy Saved After He Swallowed Metal Key That Was Stuck In His Chest
Read more about the article Docs Remove Coin Stuck In Boy’s Throat For Three Months
Photo shows a three-year-old boy with his mother, undated. The coin was removed from the patient at Kantha Bopha Hospital in Siem Reap, Cambodia. (CEN)

Docs Remove Coin Stuck In Boy’s Throat For Three Months

A three-year-old boy has been saved after surgeons removed a silver play coin that had been stuck in his throat for three months. His parents - from Siem Pang District,…

Continue ReadingDocs Remove Coin Stuck In Boy’s Throat For Three Months
Read more about the article Girl Who Swallowed 61 Magnetic Beads Has Intestines Perforated In 14 Places
Picture shows the magnetic beads removed from girl's stomach in Hangzhou, Zhejiang in China, undated. She swallowed 61 magnetic beads. (Zhejiang Children's Hospital/AsiaWire)

Girl Who Swallowed 61 Magnetic Beads Has Intestines Perforated In 14 Places

Surgeons in China removed shocking 61 magnetic balls from a four-year-old girl's stomach who ended up with 14 holes in her intestine after accidentally swallowing the beads. The little girl,…

Continue ReadingGirl Who Swallowed 61 Magnetic Beads Has Intestines Perforated In 14 Places
Read more about the article Astonished Surgeons Find 158 Metal Objects In Woman’s Stomach
More than one hundred metal foreign bodies were removed from the stomach of a 25-year-old female patient in Van, Turkey. (Newsflash)

Astonished Surgeons Find 158 Metal Objects In Woman’s Stomach

This is the baffling haul of metal objects surgeons removed from a woman's stomach after she went to hospital complaining of abdominal pain. The 25-year-old - not named in local…

Continue ReadingAstonished Surgeons Find 158 Metal Objects In Woman’s Stomach

End of content

No more pages to load