Read more about the article Seven-Year-Old Dies After Swallowing Button Battery
Image shows the city of Coimbra, Portugal, undated photo. A boy, aged 7, died after swallowing a button battery while on a holiday. (Newsflash)

Seven-Year-Old Dies After Swallowing Button Battery

A seven-year-old boy has died after swallowing a button battery while on holiday in Portugal. The family - from Payerne, Switzerland - had been spending the winter break in the…

Continue ReadingSeven-Year-Old Dies After Swallowing Button Battery
Read more about the article Docs Remove Coin Stuck In Boy’s Throat For Three Months
Photo shows a three-year-old boy with his mother, undated. The coin was removed from the patient at Kantha Bopha Hospital in Siem Reap, Cambodia. (CEN)

Docs Remove Coin Stuck In Boy’s Throat For Three Months

A three-year-old boy has been saved after surgeons removed a silver play coin that had been stuck in his throat for three months. His parents - from Siem Pang District,…

Continue ReadingDocs Remove Coin Stuck In Boy’s Throat For Three Months
Read more about the article Soldiers Buried In Avalanche Digging Snow Caves
Image shows the popular ski resort Stubai Glacier, in the municipality of Neustift im Stubaital, in Tyrol, Austria, undated photo. Five Bundeswehr soldiers were seriously injured after they were buried in an avalanche on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023. (Newsflash)

Soldiers Buried In Avalanche Digging Snow Caves

Soldiers on war games in the Austrian alps have been seriously injured after they were flattened by an avalanche as they dug snow caves. At least three German troopers were…

Continue ReadingSoldiers Buried In Avalanche Digging Snow Caves
Read more about the article Four-Year-Old Dies After Medics Said Sting Was Pneumonia
Miguel Grijota da Silva, 4, poses in undated photo. He died after being stung by a scorpion while sleeping in Birigui, Brazil, on Saturday, Dec. 31, 2022. (Newsflash)

Four-Year-Old Dies After Medics Said Sting Was Pneumonia

A four-year-old boy who had been stung by a scorpion died after ER medics treated him for pneumonia instead of lethal venom, a hospital inquiry has revealed. Victim Miguel Grijota…

Continue ReadingFour-Year-Old Dies After Medics Said Sting Was Pneumonia
Read more about the article Three-Year-Old Boy Stung To Death In Garden
Image shows the Napoleon Franco Pareja Children's Hospital, in the city of Cartagena, Colombia, undated photo. A boy, aged 3, died after a bee attack on Saturday, Dec. 17, 2022. (Newsflash)

Three-Year-Old Boy Stung To Death In Garden

A three-year-old boy was stung to death by a swarm of killer bees after disturbing a nest outside the family home. The agonising attack happened when victim Marcos Suarez Medina…

Continue ReadingThree-Year-Old Boy Stung To Death In Garden

End of content

No more pages to load