Read more about the article 11-Year-Old Son Dies Of Snake Bite After Fight For Life In Coma
Picture shows Joao Victor Delfino Laurentino, 11, hospitalized after being bitten by a snake in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil, undated. He died after more than seven hours passed from the time he was bitten until the moment he received the antivenom. (Newsflash)

11-Year-Old Son Dies Of Snake Bite After Fight For Life In Coma

An 11-year-old boy has died in intensive care 11 days after he was bitten by a snake in Brazil. Joao Victor Delfino Laurentino was playing with friends in Mogi das Cruzes, Sao Paulo State, south-eastern Brazil on 6th October when he was bitten. Picture shows Joao Victor Delfino Laurentino, 11,…

Comments Off on 11-Year-Old Son Dies Of Snake Bite After Fight For Life In Coma
Read more about the article Four-Year-Old Died After Falling Into Septic Tank
Naz Gul Akduman, 4, poses in an undated photo. She died in Kozan, Adana, Turkey, Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022. (Newsflash)

Four-Year-Old Died After Falling Into Septic Tank

A four-year-old girl has died after falling into an open cesspit full of human waste while playing with her friends. Little Naz Gul Akduman from the city of Adana, in southern Turkey, was found dead at the bottom of the septic tank on Tuesday, 18th October. Naz Gul Akduman, 4,…

Comments Off on Four-Year-Old Died After Falling Into Septic Tank
Read more about the article Mysterious Spheres Could Be From First Ever Board Game
Image shows groups of spheres from Akrotiri, undated photo. Archaeologists from the University of Bristol In England suggested that mysterious stone spheres found at various ancient settlements across the Aegean and Mediterranean could be playing pieces from one of the earliest ever board games. (Konstantinos Trimmis/Newsflash)

Mysterious Spheres Could Be From First Ever Board Game

Scientists believe mysterious stone spheres found at ancient archaeological sites in the Mediterranean and Aegean may be playing pieces from one of the first-ever board games. The experts - from Bristol University - believe the spheres may have been sling stones, tossing balls, a counting or record-keeping system, or counters…

Comments Off on Mysterious Spheres Could Be From First Ever Board Game
Read more about the article 14-Month-Old Drowns In Bucket Of Water As Mum Leaves Him Alone
Picture shows 1-year-old Everton Mathias. (Newsflash)

14-Month-Old Drowns In Bucket Of Water As Mum Leaves Him Alone

A 14-month-old boy was drowned in a bucket of water inside the family home after his mother left him alone in a room. The tragedy took place in the municipality of Lagoa Seca, in the state of Paraiba in the Northeast Region of Brazil, on Monday 26th September. The victim…

Comments Off on 14-Month-Old Drowns In Bucket Of Water As Mum Leaves Him Alone
Read more about the article Girl, 7, Killed By Falling Marble Statue In Hotel Courtyard
Picture shows Lavinia Trematerra, 7, undated. She was killed by a falling statue in a hotel in Munich, Germany on Friday, Aug. 26, 2022. (Newsflash)

Girl, 7, Killed By Falling Marble Statue In Hotel Courtyard

A seven-year-old girl was crushed to death when an unfixed marble statue fell on top of her at the hotel she was staying at with her family. The tragic accident took place in Munich, south-western Germany, on Friday evening (26th August). Little Lavinia Trematerra from Naples, south-western Italy, was playing…

Comments Off on Girl, 7, Killed By Falling Marble Statue In Hotel Courtyard
Read more about the article Two-Year-Old Bit Back When Snake Sank Its Fangs Into Her
A girl, 2, sits on a hospital bed in Bingol, Turkey, in undated video. She allegedly bit a snake that bit her. (Newsflash)

Two-Year-Old Bit Back When Snake Sank Its Fangs Into Her

A two-year-old girl got her own back when a snake sank its fangs into her - and bit back. The toddler, identified only by her initials as S.E., was playing in the back garden of her family home in the village of Kantar in the city of Bingol in the…

Comments Off on Two-Year-Old Bit Back When Snake Sank Its Fangs Into Her
Read more about the article Cute Bear Siblings Kept Separate At Zoo Meet For 1st Time In Sanctuary
Photo shows the first contact between rescued bears Sam and Jamila in the Arosa Bear Sanctuary in Switzerland on Monday, Aug. 8, 2022. The two rescued siblings met for the first time ever after previously being kept separately in a zoo in North Macedonia. (Stiftung Arosa Baren, VIER PFOTEN/Newsflash)

Cute Bear Siblings Kept Separate At Zoo Meet For 1st Time In Sanctuary

Two cute bear siblings that were kept separate at a zoo in Skopje have met for the first time after being brought together at a sanctuary. Adorable footage shows the bears playing together for the first time after they were moved from Skopje Zoo in North Macedonia to the Arosa…

Comments Off on Cute Bear Siblings Kept Separate At Zoo Meet For 1st Time In Sanctuary
Read more about the article Five-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Iced Water
Egyptian boy, Samir Mohamed, 5, poses in an undated photo. He died after drinking cold water in Tanta city, Egypt. (Newsflash)

Five-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Iced Water

A five-year-old boy collapsed and died after drinking ice cold water while he was playing with pals in 40 C temperatures. Samir Mohamed was riding his bike in the Egyptian city of Tanta, located between Cairo and Alexandria, when he stopped to take a drink of iced water. However, the…

Comments Off on Five-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Iced Water
Read more about the article PLAYING POSSUM: Oh Buoy Won’t Somebody Save Me?
A possum that ended up stranded in the sea, has been rescued in Victoria, Australia. (@WhitecliffsForeshoreReserve, @whitecliffsforeshorereserve/Newsflash)

PLAYING POSSUM: Oh Buoy Won’t Somebody Save Me?

An astounded scuba diver has told how he rescued a terrified possum clinging to a mooring buoy in a busy sea harbour. The strictly landlubber marsupial is normally more at home in the Australian bush and forests. But these cute images show the possum hugging a buoy in the Tasman…

Comments Off on PLAYING POSSUM: Oh Buoy Won’t Somebody Save Me?
Read more about the article Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets
Cemre Guler, a 2.5-year-old girl, who swallowed magnetic toy pieces while playing at home in Izmir, Turkey on 6th March 2022, came back from the dead after undergoing an operation. (Newsflash)

Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets

A young girl has had a 10-centimetre section of her intestine removed by doctors after swallowing five magnets while playing with her brother at home. Nurdan and Ali Guler, who have two children and live in the district of Aliaga in the western Turkish province of Izmir, bought their son…

Comments Off on Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets

End of content

No more pages to load