Beloved Zebra Dies After Being Gored By Antelope

Read more about the article Beloved Zebra Dies After Being Gored By Antelope
Picture shows Puga - the zebra that lived in the San Juan de Aragn Zoo, Mexico, undated. It died due to an injury suffered when gored by an antelope with whom it shared its habitat. (SEDEMA/Newsflash)

A beloved zebra named Puga has died after it was gored by an antelope in its zoo enclosure. Puga the zebra died after zookeepers found him with a deep wound…

Continue ReadingBeloved Zebra Dies After Being Gored By Antelope

Girl, 3, Declared Dead Twice After Waking Up At Her Funeral Before Dying In Hospital

Read more about the article Girl, 3, Declared Dead Twice After Waking Up At Her Funeral Before Dying In Hospital
Camila Roxana, 3, in undated photo. She was declared dead but her mother noticed she was still breathing, she then died on the way to the hospital, in Salinas de Hidalgo, Mexico, on Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2022. (@mery.mendozaperalta/Newsflash)

A three-year-old girl has been declared dead twice after doctors allegedly misdiagnosed her the first time and she woke up at her own funeral – only to be declared dead…

Continue ReadingGirl, 3, Declared Dead Twice After Waking Up At Her Funeral Before Dying In Hospital

Five-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Iced Water

Read more about the article Five-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Iced Water
Egyptian boy, Samir Mohamed, 5, poses in an undated photo. He died after drinking cold water in Tanta city, Egypt. (Newsflash)

A five-year-old boy collapsed and died after drinking ice cold water while he was playing with pals in 40 C temperatures. Samir Mohamed was riding his bike in the Egyptian…

Continue ReadingFive-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Iced Water

Surgeons Remove 74 Magnetic Beads From Boy’s Bladder

Read more about the article Surgeons Remove 74 Magnetic Beads From Boy’s Bladder
Doctors remove 74 magnetic beads from ten-year-old boy's bladder in Changsha, China. (Changsha Central Hospital/AsiaWire)

Surgeons have removed 74 magnetic beads from a 10-year-old boy's bladder after his parents brought him to hospital with agonising stomach pains. The boy - from Changsha, Hunan province, southern…

Continue ReadingSurgeons Remove 74 Magnetic Beads From Boy’s Bladder

Baby Born With Oesophagus That Stopped Before It Reached Stomach Has It Extended By Docs

Read more about the article Baby Born With Oesophagus That Stopped Before It Reached Stomach Has It Extended By Docs
Erva Kaya a newborn baby girl who was born with almost no oesophagus, underwent surgery in Samsun, Turkey. (Newsflash)

A baby girl who risked dying because her oesophagus stopped before reaching her stomach has been saved by doctors. Erva Kaya was born to first-time parents Murat Kaya, 27, and…

Continue ReadingBaby Born With Oesophagus That Stopped Before It Reached Stomach Has It Extended By Docs

COVID Grandpa Cured After 14 Months In Quarantine

Read more about the article COVID Grandpa Cured After 14 Months In Quarantine
Muzaffer Kayasan (56) who lives in Sariyer in Istanbul, Turkey, made 78 Covid tests and all of them were positive. (Newsflash)

A leukaemia sufferer who had 85 positive COVID-19 tests has finally hugged his grandchildren after spending 14 months in quarantine. Muzaffer Kayasan, 56 - from Sariyer, in the Turkish province…

Continue ReadingCOVID Grandpa Cured After 14 Months In Quarantine

Huge Bladder Stone That Looks Like A Potato Has Been Removed By Doctors

Read more about the article Huge Bladder Stone That Looks Like A Potato Has Been Removed By Doctors
The large potato-shaped stone that was surgically removed from a patient's bladder in Ordu, Turkey. (Newsflash)

A huge bladder stone that looks like a giant potato has been removed from a Turkish man by stunned doctors. The operation took place in the Urology Department of Fatsa…

Continue ReadingHuge Bladder Stone That Looks Like A Potato Has Been Removed By Doctors

Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets

Read more about the article Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets
Cemre Guler, a 2.5-year-old girl, who swallowed magnetic toy pieces while playing at home in Izmir, Turkey on 6th March 2022, came back from the dead after undergoing an operation. (Newsflash)

A young girl has had a 10-centimetre section of her intestine removed by doctors after swallowing five magnets while playing with her brother at home. Nurdan and Ali Guler, who…

Continue ReadingGirl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets

Doctors Carry Out Rare Cutting Edge Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Transplant Surgery To Help Premature Baby Boy Grow Lungs

Read more about the article Doctors Carry Out Rare Cutting Edge Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Transplant Surgery To Help Premature Baby Boy Grow Lungs
A baby boy, named Yavuz Selim Cihan, (pictured) who was prematurely born when he was 23 weeks old in Tekirdag, Turkey, holds on to life thanks to the mesenchymal stem cell treatment he received for his lung development. (Newsflash)

Doctors have performed a rare, cutting-edge stem cell transplant surgery on a baby boy who was born prematurely and weighing only 495 grammes to help him develop his tiny lungs.…

Continue ReadingDoctors Carry Out Rare Cutting Edge Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Transplant Surgery To Help Premature Baby Boy Grow Lungs