Read more about the article Home Alone Three-Year-Old Dies In Fire
Baris Can, 3, poses in an undated photo. He reportedly died in a fire after he was left unattended in Karacabey, Bursa, Turkey, Monday, Oct. 17, 2022. (Newsflash)

Home Alone Three-Year-Old Dies In Fire

A three-year-old boy died in a fire after his aunt left him at home alone to pick up her own child from school. Victim Baris Can had been left unattended in the fourth-floor flat in the town of Karacabey, in the province of Bursa, in north-western Turkey, on Monday, 17th…

Comments Off on Home Alone Three-Year-Old Dies In Fire
Read more about the article Cops Rescue Raccoon That Almost Drowned
Police officers rescue a raccoon stuck in a catch basin in Yarmouth, Maine, the USA on Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2022. (Yarmouth Maine Police Department/Newsflash)

Cops Rescue Raccoon That Almost Drowned

Police officers rescue a raccoon that had ended up stuck in a drain where it was left clinging to a pipe to avoid drowning. https://youtu.be/arqmZ8NKeBc Yarmouth Maine Police Department/Newsflash Luckily for the little raccoon, it did not have to hold on for too long - as officers from the Yarmouth,…

Comments Off on Cops Rescue Raccoon That Almost Drowned
Read more about the article Mutant Pig With Two Bodies And One Head Baffles Scientists
A pig with two bodies, one head and eight legs was born in the west of Santa Catarina, Brazil, in May, 2022. (@jacksonpreuss/CEN)

Mutant Pig With Two Bodies And One Head Baffles Scientists

A mutant pig born with two bodies but one head has stumped scientists. The baffling creature arrived stillborn in Sao Miguel do Oeste, Santa Catarina state, southern Brazil last week. A pig with two bodies, one head and eight legs was born in the west of Santa Catarina, Brazil, in…

Comments Off on Mutant Pig With Two Bodies And One Head Baffles Scientists
Read more about the article Toucan Broken Beak Fixed With 3D Printer
A toucan that spent eight months in rehabilitation after losing a big part of its upper beak, got a 3D printed prosthetic beak in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil. (SEMAGRO/Newsflash)

Toucan Broken Beak Fixed With 3D Printer

This happy toucan is beak in one piece after vets restored his broken bill with a 3D printer. The young bird arrived at a wild animal rehab centre with a badly dented upper beak. But vets had to wait until he had reached adulthood before they could replace it. A…

Comments Off on Toucan Broken Beak Fixed With 3D Printer
Read more about the article Surgeons Remove Screw From Tots Nose
Child (2) had to undergo emergency surgery after X-ray showed screw in her nose, in Pauini, Brazil in April 2022. (CEN)

Surgeons Remove Screw From Tots Nose

Surgeons have removed a screw from a two-year-old girl's nose after she pushed it right the way up her nostril and it got stuck. The incident took place in the municipality of Pauini, in the northern Brazilian state of Amazonas, on the morning of 4th April. The girl and her…

Comments Off on Surgeons Remove Screw From Tots Nose
Read more about the article Animal Rescuers Find Big Dog With Crossbow Bolt Sticking Out Of Head
Animal rights activists rescued a dog with an arrow in its head in Ulan-Ude, Russia. (@pravo_na_zhizn03/Newsflash)

Animal Rescuers Find Big Dog With Crossbow Bolt Sticking Out Of Head

This is the moment animal activists come across a large dog with a crossbow bolt sticking out of its head. The dog was found disorientated in the suburbs of the city of Ulan-Ude in the Republic of Buryatia in the Russian Far East. Animal rights activists rescued a dog with…

Comments Off on Animal Rescuers Find Big Dog With Crossbow Bolt Sticking Out Of Head
Read more about the article Shocking Images Show Baby With Nose Eaten By Rats After Being Abandoned On Aleppo Streets In War-Torn Syria
The infant girl who was dumped on the streets in Aleppo where rats ate her face. (Lama Al-Qadi/Newsflash)

Shocking Images Show Baby With Nose Eaten By Rats After Being Abandoned On Aleppo Streets In War-Torn Syria

These shocking images show a baby whose nose was eaten by rats after it was abandoned on the streets of Aleppo in war-torn Syria. The baby, who has reportedly been dubbed "Lynn" since she arrived in hospital, was found on the streets of Aleppo after being abandoned and her face…

Comments Off on Shocking Images Show Baby With Nose Eaten By Rats After Being Abandoned On Aleppo Streets In War-Torn Syria
Read more about the article German Adventurers Are Worlds First Explorers To Scale 6,465 Metre High Himalayan Peak
Nicolas Scheidtweiler, (left) and mountaineer Jost Kobusch, (right) at the peak Purbung in the Himalayas, on 30th November. (@nico.geht.steil/Newsflash)

German Adventurers Are Worlds First Explorers To Scale 6,465 Metre High Himalayan Peak

Two German adventurers have become the first people to ever ascend to the top of the 6,465-metre-high Purbung peak in the Himalayas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAIwZDAtlUc @nico.geht.steil/Newsflash Nicolas Scheidtweiler, 45, who hails from the northern German city of Bremen, and Jost Kobusch, 29, who is from the eastern German city of Chemnitz in…

Comments Off on German Adventurers Are Worlds First Explorers To Scale 6,465 Metre High Himalayan Peak
Read more about the article Rescued Turtle Defecates Over 10 Different Types Of Plastic
A juvenile green turtle (Chelonia mydas), defecated more than 10 different types of plastics in San Clemente del Tuyu in Argentina in December 2021. (Fundacion Mundo Marino/Newsflash)

Rescued Turtle Defecates Over 10 Different Types Of Plastic

A turtle rescued from a fishing net has defecated over 10 different types of plastic. The juvenile green sea turtle was taken to the rescue and rehabilitation centre of the Mundo Marino Foundation in the coastal town of San Clemente del Tuyu in the Argentinian province of Buenos Aires. The…

Comments Off on Rescued Turtle Defecates Over 10 Different Types Of Plastic
Read more about the article Italian Man Ends Up In ICU After Overdosing On Vitamin D To Avoid Catching COVID 19
Sant'Antonio hospital in Padua in Italy where a man ended up in intensive care because of an overdose with vitamin D. (Google Maps/Newsflash)

Italian Man Ends Up In ICU After Overdosing On Vitamin D To Avoid Catching COVID 19

An Italian man has ended up in intensive care after he overdosed on vitamin D because he thought it would help him avoid catching COVID-19. The unnamed man in his 50s from the Italian region of Veneto ended up in the ICU of the Sant'Antonio Hospital in the city of…

Comments Off on Italian Man Ends Up In ICU After Overdosing On Vitamin D To Avoid Catching COVID 19

End of content

No more pages to load