Read more about the article Doctors Remove Huge Ball Of Parasitic Worms That Had Been Feasting On Girl’s Liver
Picture shows X-ray image of a huge ball of worms inside the liver of a 19-year-old patient in Kazan, Russia, undated. Surgeons removed it. (@rkb_tatarstan/Newsflash)

Doctors Remove Huge Ball Of Parasitic Worms That Had Been Feasting On Girl’s Liver

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Doctors in Russia have removed a huge ball of parasitic worms from a Russian girl's liver that had begun feasting on her living body. The young girl,…

Continue ReadingDoctors Remove Huge Ball Of Parasitic Worms That Had Been Feasting On Girl’s Liver
Read more about the article Lion Cub In FridgeTruck Saved From Wildlife Traffickers
Picture shows a police officer with seized lion cub in Pervomaysky District, Orenburg Oblast, Russia, undated. Police seized lion cub from the driver who tried to smuggle it from Russia in refrigerator truck. (@police_law56/Newsflash)

Lion Cub In FridgeTruck Saved From Wildlife Traffickers

Grateful young lion shows it is purr-fectly content after police rescued the cub from a chiller truck in Russia. Customs cops had stopped the lorry on its way to Kazakhstan…

Continue ReadingLion Cub In FridgeTruck Saved From Wildlife Traffickers
Read more about the article Tot Has Catheter Fragments Near Heart Since Birth
Photo shows a child from Berezniki in Perm Krai, Russia, undated. She lives with a part of a catheter inside her artery for two years. (Luiza Khairutdinova/Newsflash)

Tot Has Catheter Fragments Near Heart Since Birth

The mother of a two-year-old who was left with catheter fragments lodged near her heart has reported the case to police to seek justice. The incident happened as little Olivia…

Continue ReadingTot Has Catheter Fragments Near Heart Since Birth
Read more about the article Family Going Mad Over Mystery Squaking Stunned To Find Nest Of Over 500 Bats In Wall
Photo shows bats found inside an apartment in Bender, Moldova, undated. A nest of around 500 bats was found inside the home after a family heard strange noises. (@GUpCS/Newsflash)

Family Going Mad Over Mystery Squaking Stunned To Find Nest Of Over 500 Bats In Wall

A family who tried to find the sort of annoying squeak in their rented apartment were stunned to find that more than 500 bats were living inside the wall. The…

Continue ReadingFamily Going Mad Over Mystery Squaking Stunned To Find Nest Of Over 500 Bats In Wall
Read more about the article Baffled Surgeons Remove Polyurethane Chunks From Teen’s Stomach
Surgeons operate unnamed teenager, 13, in the Regional Children's Clinical Hospital, Orenburg, Russia, undated. They discovered polyurethane building foam in the full stomach of the kid. (@odkb56/Newsflash)

Baffled Surgeons Remove Polyurethane Chunks From Teen’s Stomach

Surgeons have removed large amounts of polyurethane insulation foam from the stomach of a teenager who complained about abdominal pain. Medics at the Regional Children's Clinical Hospital in the city…

Continue ReadingBaffled Surgeons Remove Polyurethane Chunks From Teen’s Stomach
Read more about the article ‘Fraudster’ Sent Part Of USD 70 Million Scam To Kyiv
Valeria Fedyakina, better known as Bitmama, poses in undated photo. She was arrested in Moscow, Russia. (@bitmama888/Newsflash)

‘Fraudster’ Sent Part Of USD 70 Million Scam To Kyiv

A Russian crypto influencer arrested over a GBP 60 million fraud has now been accused of sending funds to support Ukraine's Armed Forces. Seven months pregnant Valeria Fedyakina, 28, known…

Continue Reading‘Fraudster’ Sent Part Of USD 70 Million Scam To Kyiv
Read more about the article Surgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut
Photo shows magnets swallowed by a child in Ramenskoye, Moscow Oblast, Russia, undated. The magnets were removed from the child's intestines. (Russian Ministry of Health/Newsflash)

Surgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut

A one-and-a-half-year-old boy's life was saved by a team of surgeons who removed 15 magnets from his intestines that he accidentally swallowed, causing a septic shock. The tot, not named,…

Continue ReadingSurgeons Save Baby’s Life After 15 Magnets Made A Hole In His Gut

End of content

No more pages to load