Baby Girl, 1, Dies From Venomous Scorpion Sting

Read more about the article Baby Girl, 1, Dies From Venomous Scorpion Sting
Lara Vitoria Carvalho de Oliveira (1) who died after being stung by scorpion in Birigui in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 17th of April 2022. (Laryssa Carvalho/CEN)

This adorable one-year-old girl has tragically died after she was stung by a scorpion. The venomous arachnid stung little Lara Vitoria Carvalho de Oliveira at her home in the neighbourhood…

Continue ReadingBaby Girl, 1, Dies From Venomous Scorpion Sting

Coastguard Rescues Rare Sea Turtle Found Exhausted And Floating In Mediterranean

Read more about the article Coastguard Rescues Rare Sea Turtle Found Exhausted And Floating In Mediterranean
A loggerhead sea turtle, which was found to be exhausted and weak in Limak Port in Hatay, Turkey, was rescued by the Turkish Coast Guard Command teams on 12th April 2022. (@t.c.sahilguvenlik/Newsflash)

This footage shows the coast guard rescuing a large, rare, protected sea turtle after it was found at sea in a weak and exhausted state. The footage shows two members…

Continue ReadingCoastguard Rescues Rare Sea Turtle Found Exhausted And Floating In Mediterranean

Brothers, 7 And 9, Rescued After 27 Days Missing In Amazon Jungle Survived Off Berries And Rainwater

Read more about the article Brothers, 7 And 9, Rescued After 27 Days Missing In Amazon Jungle Survived Off Berries And Rainwater
Brothers Gleson Carvalho Ribeiro, 8, and Glaco Carvalho Ribeiro, 6, who had been missing for 27 days in the Amazon rainforest, in municipality of Manicore, Brazil, were found on the 15th March. (CEN)

The two young brothers who were found after 27 days alone in the Amazon rainforest survived off berries and rainwater. Siblings Glaucon and Gleison, aged 7 and 9 respectively, were…

Continue ReadingBrothers, 7 And 9, Rescued After 27 Days Missing In Amazon Jungle Survived Off Berries And Rainwater

Girl, 8, Becomes First Child Model In Wheelchair In Egypt

Read more about the article Girl, 8, Becomes First Child Model In Wheelchair In Egypt
The eight-year-old Egyptian model, Sagda Islam, who displays fashion in a wheelchair. (@mona.sagda.5/Newsflash)

This cute eight-year-old girl has become Egypt’s first ever child model in a wheelchair. Sagda Islam was born with a movement disability that affected both her legs and, after many…

Continue ReadingGirl, 8, Becomes First Child Model In Wheelchair In Egypt

Vets Use Skin From Frostbitten Tiger Cubs Leg To Replace Rotting Flesh On Her Face

Read more about the article Vets Use Skin From Frostbitten Tiger Cubs Leg To Replace Rotting Flesh On Her Face
An emaciated tiger cub with severe frostbite and a lower jaw injury was taken to operation in the veterinary clinic in the rehabilitation centre in Primorsky Krai, Russia, in December 2021. (Oleg Kabalik/Newsflash)

This severely malnourished tiger cub that ended up with severe frostbite and on the verge of death has been rescued after it was separated from its mother and probably attacked…

Continue ReadingVets Use Skin From Frostbitten Tiger Cubs Leg To Replace Rotting Flesh On Her Face

Cops Find 100 Parrots Suffering In Car Boot In Hot Temperatures

Read more about the article Cops Find 100 Parrots Suffering In Car Boot In Hot Temperatures
100 parrots were rescued that were hidden in the trunk of a car, in Villa Angela, Argentina, on 12th January. (@MinSeg/Newsflash)

This is the moment Argentine cops find around 100 poor parrots suffering in the boot of a car in high temperatures. The blue-fronted parrots (Amazona aestiva xanthopteryx) were found during…

Continue ReadingCops Find 100 Parrots Suffering In Car Boot In Hot Temperatures

Dad Taking Dead Baby To Cemetery For Burial After Hospital Docs Said It Was Stillborn Shocked When It Starts Crying

Read more about the article Dad Taking Dead Baby To Cemetery For Burial After Hospital Docs Said It Was Stillborn Shocked When It Starts Crying
Hasan Sert, father of the baby boy who was claimed to be stillborn in a hospital in Adana, Turkey on 2nd January 2022. (Newsflash)

A heartbroken dad who was taking his supposedly dead baby to a cemetery to be buried after hospital doctors told him and his wife that it was stillborn was shocked…

Continue ReadingDad Taking Dead Baby To Cemetery For Burial After Hospital Docs Said It Was Stillborn Shocked When It Starts Crying

Former Guinness Record And Turkey’s Shortest Woman Dies Of Pneumonia

Read more about the article Former Guinness Record And Turkey’s Shortest Woman Dies Of Pneumonia
Elif Kocaman, 33, who once held the record for the shortest woman in the world, died of multiple organ failure due to pneumonia in Osmaniye, Turkey in December 2021. (Newsflash)

A woman who once held the Guinness World Record for being the shortest woman in the world has passed away in Turkey. Elif Kocaman, who lived in the town of…

Continue ReadingFormer Guinness Record And Turkey’s Shortest Woman Dies Of Pneumonia

Italian Senator Who Tried To Get Anti Vax Movie Screened In Parliament Dies Of COVID

Read more about the article Italian Senator Who Tried To Get Anti Vax Movie Screened In Parliament Dies Of COVID
The former senator of the 5 Star Movement Bartolomeo Pepe, died of Covid in December 2021 in Naples, Italy. (Newsflash)

An Italian politician who tried to get an anti-vaccination movie screened in Parliament and branded fears over COVID-19 a "ridiculous hysteria" has died from the coronavirus. Bartolomeo Pepe, 59, is…

Continue ReadingItalian Senator Who Tried To Get Anti Vax Movie Screened In Parliament Dies Of COVID

Italian Man Ends Up In ICU After Overdosing On Vitamin D To Avoid Catching COVID 19

Read more about the article Italian Man Ends Up In ICU After Overdosing On Vitamin D To Avoid Catching COVID 19
Sant'Antonio hospital in Padua in Italy where a man ended up in intensive care because of an overdose with vitamin D. (Google Maps/Newsflash)

An Italian man has ended up in intensive care after he overdosed on vitamin D because he thought it would help him avoid catching COVID-19. The unnamed man in his…

Continue ReadingItalian Man Ends Up In ICU After Overdosing On Vitamin D To Avoid Catching COVID 19