Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets

Read more about the article Girl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets
Cemre Guler, a 2.5-year-old girl, who swallowed magnetic toy pieces while playing at home in Izmir, Turkey on 6th March 2022, came back from the dead after undergoing an operation. (Newsflash)

A young girl has had a 10-centimetre section of her intestine removed by doctors after swallowing five magnets while playing with her brother at home. Nurdan and Ali Guler, who…

Continue ReadingGirl, 2, Has Large Section Of Intestine Removed After Swallowing Five Magnets

Tree Has Nearly Finished Swallowing Traffic Sign Affixed To It Years Ago

Read more about the article Tree Has Nearly Finished Swallowing Traffic Sign Affixed To It Years Ago
A encapsulating the traffic sign in a park in 2016, in Wassenaar, Netherlands. (CEN)

These images show how a tree in Holland has nearly finished swallowing a traffic sign that was affixed to it years ago. The traffic sign, which limits the speed to…

Continue ReadingTree Has Nearly Finished Swallowing Traffic Sign Affixed To It Years Ago

Rusty Nail Removed From Chinese Carpenters Lung After Swallowing It 2 Years Before

Read more about the article Rusty Nail Removed From Chinese Carpenters Lung After Swallowing It 2 Years Before
Man accidentally swallowed a nail (pictured after being removed) that was found in his lungs two years later in Guangxi, China.

A Chinese carpenter has had a rusty nail removed from his lung after holding it in his mouth and swallowing it while hammering wooden boards two years before. Mr Li…

Continue ReadingRusty Nail Removed From Chinese Carpenters Lung After Swallowing It 2 Years Before

Popular Polar Bear Dies At Zoo After Swallowing Toy Ball

Read more about the article Popular Polar Bear Dies At Zoo After Swallowing Toy Ball
The polar bear, named Umka, died at the age of 25 at the Yekaterinburg Zoo in Russia's Ural Federal District after swallowing a toy ball thrown by a visitor, on the morning of 20th April.

A popular polar bear has died at a zoo after swallowing a toy ball thrown by a visitor. The polar bear, named Umka, died at the age of 25 at…

Continue ReadingPopular Polar Bear Dies At Zoo After Swallowing Toy Ball

Toddler Rushed To Hospital After Swallowing Mums Drug Stash

Read more about the article Toddler Rushed To Hospital After Swallowing Mums Drug Stash
Items found at the scene during the arrest of mother whose baby consumed hashish

The mother of a 15-month-old girl has been arrested after her daughter reportedly swallowed her hashish stash and needed hospital treatment. The 31-year-old mother was arrested in the city of…

Continue ReadingToddler Rushed To Hospital After Swallowing Mums Drug Stash